Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Husband!

Valentine's Day - a day of remembering loved ones and expressing gratitude.  What better a day to express my deep appreciation to my husband Guy for his support and love that he gave me during this time I was away from the family.  I've been counting the days, and now I am counting the minutes until we are reunited.  You along with Meghan, Paul, Charlie, Brian, Colette, Danielle, Jane, Ron, Fran,  endless family members, friends, Holy Cross School, and the Catholic Medical Mission Board have carried me through the rough patches of the mission. 

I look forward to being in the comfort of your arms once again.  Happy Valentine's Day to you!
I look forward to seeing you all very soon.  Have a wonderful day...God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment