Monday, November 14, 2011

True Love Waits

 In addition to the math (no pun intended),  I periodically provide health education.  I approached the subject of HIV/AIDS with the students and because of the language barrier, I had to instruct using a lot of gesturing.  I leave the rest to your imagination.  The class appeared successful with a lesson in verbal responses laced into the subject matter.  The lesson was designed to empower the students to recognize the importance of making healthy choices for a brighter future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Maryjane..everyday you have a new and different experience to change a person's life..I respect you so much..Mister Rogers (do not laugh) said, "There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person." Just think how much of yourself you are leaving with these children.
    Be safe
    I would like to buy some of the bracelets mentioned in the article below..how do I do it?

    ReplyDelete