Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Congratulations to My Go to Girl!

Pictured left to right: Danielle Gallo, Brian Rooney, Meghan Shield, Paul Shield, Maryjane Gallo, Guy Gallo, Charlie Rooney, and Collette Gallo
My "Go to Girl" Meghan.


 On Saturday, October 1, the Rooney, Shield, and Gallo  family along with our friends celebrated the wedding of my daughter, Meghan to Paul Shield.  It was a fantastic day of good fortune, love, and dancing.  It was lovely to have us all together to witness the love that Meghan and Paul share together.


My heart continually beats for all of you no matter where I am. 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bride! Beautiful mother of the bride!!! Go Jersey Girl to do the work of your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mrs.Gallo! We are all having a pizza party and miss you! It looks like you are having a lot of fun!

    Jen, Allie, Nicole, Brianna, Chelsea, Gina, Ricky, Connor P., and Hunter :)

    ReplyDelete