Sunday, October 30, 2011

Going Bananas with the Weather in Mwanza

 
One of several bunches of bananas on the school's property
Laundry soaking and begging to be hung to dry!
The sun shines once again in Mwanza!  After several days of intermittent rain, I was able to hang my laundry successfully.  Thank you God for being so good! 
However, all is not work in Mwanza.  During one of our infamous blackouts, I introduced "Bananagrams" to my students under the light of a flashlight/torch.
Going bananas for "Bananagrams!"

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely sure with all these wonderful experiences that you should write a book about this. Who knew you were such an awesome writer? Missing you
    Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowly spreading your passion for Bananagrams across the globe...

    ReplyDelete