Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to Morning Star Secondary School


Morning Star Secondary School and  Lumala Primary School
This is one of the classroom structures on the compound of the school.  The school is continually developing under the guidance of Sister Yulitha who wears many hats at the school.  At present in addition to the above building, there is a primary school building and housing for students and teachers.  However, not all students board, nor do all the teachers reside on the compound.  Trust me, I still trying to figure it all out!
Sister Yulitha has the most peaceful disposition.  She and her staff have made me feel most welcome.  She is continually reminding me of mosquitoes and to “eat.”  Every time I turn around there is a delicious meal awaiting me in my room.
 Today, was the first day of teaching and the students were exceptionally receptive.  I am require to follow a syllabus, but I am encouraged to expand on the varied topics that are presented. Music to my ears, and for those that I have taught, you fully understand how I like to "expand."

7 comments:

  1. 3A wants to know if you have seen any African animals yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get your number please and more so Email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the school from bottom of my heart i have a small project of mine which contain talents,and ways which may give the students to increase their performance in their studies and provide life skills each students may pay 1000.Please allowed may project in your school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this school is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Habar kuifikia shule hiyo kuna utaratibu gani na ada bei gani? Naomba mawasiliano kwa maongezi zaidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello tupen namba zenu tunataka kujiunga na shule yenu nzuri

    ReplyDelete