Monday, October 10, 2011

Dance Lessons Anyone?

Once again, special thanks to Debra Black for her magical photos.  I didn't post the other photos in order to protect the "innocence," but whew did we have fun!  Words cannot express my deep appreciation to both Debra Black and Debbie Bagnell for throwing a fabulous "send-off" party fueled with family and friends.  To say the least, I was overwhelmed and honored by all who attended and others who sent their best wishes.  The basket of donations was most appreciated, and it will certainly go to a special project that will be designed during my mission.  Keep the rhythm! 

4 comments:

  1. You'll come back with more dance moves that that I just know it. We will have to take a before and after shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great journey to Tanzania-cannot wait to hear more about your adventures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryjane
    God speed and be safe

    I know that I must do what's right As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
    I bless the rains down in Africa......
    great song!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those that hear not the music think the dancers wild..... we hear your music. xox

    ReplyDelete